Nazareth Home Clifton is a community “within a community.”
We value TRUST, COMPASSION & HOSPITALITY
The Office of Human Resources is charged with supporting a fair and equitable work environment by providing high quality human resources services. We accomplish this by providing, in a timely, efficient and professional manner:
- Recruitment of qualified individuals
- Retention of valuable employees
- Training, development and education to promote individual success and increase overall value to the organization
- A safe and healthful working environment
- Resources for administering benefits, policies and procedures.
These services contribute to the overall mission of Nazareth Home Clifton through retention and development of a qualified and diverse workforce.
EEO – It is the policy of the Nazareth Home Clifton to provide equal employment opportunities, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age or disability.
NAZARETH HOME CLIFTON IS A SMOKE FREE CAMPUS
Director, Human Resources
Full-Time Benefits currently offered: Full-Time Employees
Part-Time Benefits currently offered: Regular Part-Time Employees
PRN Benefits currently offered: PRN Employees